At Quik Corp, we take great pride in our longstanding partnership with Noosa Council. Over the years, we have worked closely with them, constructing numerous units tailored to their specific needs. When they approached us with requests for custom solutions for their next unit, we embarked on a collaborative journey, engaging in consultations to design a specialized unit that would perfectly suit their requirements.
Slip on fire unit features
- Structural aluminum slip on frame with forklift pockets (custom to fit tray)
- 500L poly tank with baffle balls and hydrant air gap fill
- Stowage cage mounted above tank
- Certified mounting system
- Lifting sockets fitted into frame for jacking legs
- Sight gauge with fluorescent float visible from pump control area
- Honda GX-200 motor
- RFR-4 Remote controlled self-guiding electric rewind hose reel w 50m of fire hose
- QCFE trigger action fire nozzle
- Rails fitted to protect the self-guide assembly from fast retracting hose
- Foam proportioning system
- External fill point to tank with air gap hydrant fill
- Hand primer with isolation valves
“As of 2021 Noosa Council endorsed the Noosa Bushland Reserve Strategic Fire Management Plan, development of our own internal fire management capabilities followed this. The production of this 500L Land Cruiser slip-on appliance is first of our new fire management fleet added to the program. These appliances are multi-use appliances used to conduct prescribed burns, as well as everyday natural area management on Noosa Council Bushland Reserves. Being a Sunshine Coast based company Quik Corp delivered a quality product in a timely manner. Quik Corp also supply fire appliances to many of our partner agencies and stakeholders, offering consistency between appliances”
Shaun Harris, Fire Management Officer at the Noosa Council explains.
As a Sunshine Coast-based company, we take pride in our ability to deliver high-quality products. Our dedication to excellence extends beyond Noosa Council, as we also supply fire appliances to numerous partner agencies and stakeholders, ensuring consistency and reliability across the board.
With over 30 years of experience, we have established ourselves as a leading manufacturer of custom engineering solutions. Our success is rooted in our commitment to being an extension of our customers. When you choose us, you can rest assured that customization is our standard, and your satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Experience the difference of working with a team that truly understands your needs and has the expertise to turn your vision into reality.